Lady Mustangs Volleyball Tryouts for ERHS students
- Tryout date: May 18, 2016; one day tryout only! Time: 3 pm-6 pm
- Must have an athletic packet on file on the athletic office with a current physical. You must bring in the emergency information provided by the athletic secretary as your ticket into tryouts, with it you cannot participate.
- Must have a 2.5 gpa to tryout; Also if you make the first cut you must submit a copy of your final report card as soon as you get it.
- Bring plenty of water to tryouts; no tank tops; no jean shorts; no cut offs of any kind; bring 2 pairs of tennis shoes, 1 for outdoor and 1 for indoor
- Our Dead Period is June 13, 2016 – July 5, 2016
- Practice times for the summer TBA
Lady Mustangs Volleyball Tryouts for Incoming Freshman students
- Any incoming freshmen girls interested in trying out for Girls Volleyball there will be a player/parent meeting on Friday June 3, 2016 @ 6:00 pm in the cafeteria.
- There will be a 1 day tryout on Saturday June 11, 2016
- Time: 8 am -12 pm at the ERHS Gymnasium
- To tryout everyone must have a completed athletic clearance packet with a current physical done by a MD or DO turned into the Athletic Office by the start date. NO ONE CAN PARTICIPATE without this information on file (CIF Rule) Athletic Clearance packets can be found in the Athletic Office located in the Main Office of the school.
- Athletes must have a minimum current 2.5 GPA a copy of your final report card will help the clearance process.