ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION
Complete the entire packet & return to the Athletic Office
- Parent & Student must complete & sign:
- Athlete’s registration card & Residential Eligibility
- CIF Steroid statement & Code of Ethics
- Concussion Management Protocol
- Participation Physical Evaluation
- Interscholastic Athletic Insurance Coverage Certification
CIF mandates all athletes must be covered by insurance in order to participate in any try-outs, practices or games. If you do not have insurance coverage you may purchase coverage through Meyers, Stephens & Toohey. Forms are available in the Athletic Office.
- Parent needs to complete & sign:
- Emergency/Transportation Card – A copy will be provided to you to give to coach in order to participate.
- Physical Examination Evaluation:
- Must be completed by a licensed Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic (DO), CNUSD now accepts Physician Assistants (PA), or Nurse Practitioners (RNP).
- Be sure the Dr. dates the form.
- New Transfer Students:
- Must complete CIF 207/510 paperwork & return to the Athletic Office as soon as possible.
- Must bring in last report card from former school
Do not give Athletic Clearance to a coach or leave on the desk. Clearance must be handed to Mrs. Schnakenberg (Athletic Secretary) ONLY.